If this is an emergency, please call 911! We do not offer emergency assistance!
Helpline volunteers do not give rides, lend money, give legal or medical advice about drugs or drug usage.
NA Helplines may also be used by the public to contact local service committees such as Public Relations or Hospitals & Institutions.
Please allow 24 to 48 hours for a reply from local service committee trusted servants.
Below we list the Helpline telephone numbers for Hawaii and Guam:
- The Big Island of Hawaii Helpline: (808) 769-6016
- Maui, Molokai and Lanai Helpline: (808) 214-1239
- Oahu Helpline: (808) 734-4357
- Kauai Helpline: (808) 828-1674
- Guam Helpline: See the Guam Meeting Schedule February 2017 for telephone numbers to contact local members, they do not have a dedicated telephone number for a helpline.